This decaffeinated latte is perfect if you want all the benefits of our organic superfood coffee blends without the long-lasting energy associated with our caffeinated versions. It’s a versatile cup of bliss that you can drink morning, noon or night. What’s more, most of these ingredients are found in the typical kitchen. If you don’t have cacao powder on hand in your pantry, substitute with organic cocoa powder. We hope you enjoy!
What you need:
- 2 cups strongly brewed Javazen Relax
- ½ cup plain, organic full-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon organic cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons honey (preferably local)
What to do:
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into two mugs and serve with love.
- Drink up ‘til your heart’s content.
I make my own version of a latte with brewed Javazen (any variety…Balance is my fave), a tablespoon of coconut oil, a little bit of stevia, and a scoop of collagen peptides all thrown in the blender. Blend on high until it’s nice and frothy. Tastes amazing, and the combo of fat from the coconut oil and protein from the collagen really keeps me going. The matcha, coconut oil and collagen peptides are all amazing for your skin too.