We all want healthy, glowing skin, don’t we? With the skin being the largest organ in our body, it is a true reflection of internal health. When our skin glows, we are most likely glowing on the inside. Collagen powder is the magic skin lovin’ ingredient added to this energizing superfood smoothie. However, all the nutrient-dense ingredients involved support skin health one way or another. This is the perfect smoothie to jumpstart your day. For natural beauty, inside and out, incorporate the following recipe into your repertoire of invigorating superfood breakfast blends!
What you need:
- 2 cups brewed Javazen Original blend
- 3 frozen bananas, broken into chunks
- 2 tablespoons collagen powder
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons organic chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon organic maca powder
- 1-2 teaspoons local honey
- 1 cup organic almond milk
What to do:
- Brew your Javazen Balance. Set aside and let cool.
- Add chia seeds to the coffee and let them take on a more gel-like consistency.
- In a blender, add all remaining ingredients.
- Now, add in the coffee/chia mixture.
- Blend with love and gratitude.
- Pour your skin-glowing smoothie into two chilled glasses and serve immediately.